Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Stencil Card

I was so proud of my last stencil card I wanted to do another one.  Our chapter of American Association of Zookeepers (AAZK) held their annual Bowling for Rhinos recently.  Chapters all around the country raise money that goes directly towards Rhino Conservation.  Along with donated door prizes and raffle items participants are supposed to get sponsors to increase the amount that the chapter  gives to conserving Rhinos.  I asked friends and family to sponsor me and was able to raise $295! So as a Thank You, I made a stencil card to send to them.  



I also added some heat embossing to the inside to add an extra touch.  
Thanks again to those that supported me and I encourage anyone to support Rhino Conservation!



The Owl

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I help organize the BFR event for our AAZK chapter. Can you give me instructions/materials on how to make this card. I think a pack of these would do great in our silent auction!
    -Sara Monson, NC Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I did a google search for the image and edited it in Make the Cut! software then cut it on my Zing cutter. If anyone has a cutting machine (Zing!, Silhouette Cameo, Black Cat Cougar) they can use Make the Cut! to create them. Good luck w/ this years event!

    ReplyDelete