Monday, May 2, 2016

OCC Clear & Sheer Day 2

For Day 2, I chose to make some Mother's Day cards and use the tip of breaking up a busy patterned paper with vellum panel.  



I colored the Bears and Elephants with Spectrum Noir, heat embossed the sentiments with Ranger Copper Super Fine Detail powder.  I had  some cork Heart embellishments that I colored with a red marker and glued with Multi Medium Matte.  I adhered the Bear/Elephant with tape runner and on the back of the vellum adhered with tape runner where the animal was.  I also used some Multi Medium Matte under the hearts for an additional point of attachment.  

Paper: Authentique Nestled 6X6, Paper Trey Ink Kraft cardstock
Stamp: Hero Arts Lil' Hoot
Embellishments: Studio Calico Hearts

 OCC Clear & Sheer

The Owl



No comments:

Post a Comment