Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Food and Crafts and Owls...Oh, my!


First off, I have to share these absolutely A. MAZ. ING. cupcakes.  I looovvveee me some banana pudding.  I love cupcakes.  This recipe is HEAVEN!  I think I found this from someone's pin on pinterest....or maybe it was Oneprettything.  I can't remember.  Wherever I found it, Heather is a genious.  Here's her recipe for Banana Pudding Cupcakes.
Mine aren't as pretty as hers.  But who cares what they look like when they taste so fantastic?  The Nilla Waffer crumbles on top are the perfect finishing touch.  (and so what if I reused a birthday cake box from Publix to store them? Reduse, reuse, recycle!)




I decided to go to the annual spring craft fair after work this weekend.  Most of the stuff was geared for children and lots of stuff was either not my style or stuff that I could make myself.  A few booths were just amazing.  
There was another booth Collegiate Stop selling collegiate ornaments and figurines.  I was sooooo happy to find lots and lots of Georgia stuff! Turns out they are based in Georgia and the ornaments are made from Georgia marble.  I figured I already had a UGA ornament so I got Sam a Georgia State Ornament. 


And one of my favorite booths was a bit too pricey for me, but they had the most amazing creations.  They made branches out of copper, added flowers and a handcrafted resin bird. 

Go to their site and check it out.  Simply beautiful!  Feel free to drop some $$ on this Nuthatch for me...
The Owl

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad they turned out well for you. Thanks so much for the sweet comment =)

    ReplyDelete