Monday, July 16, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

This is my favorite card that I've made so far. I gave it to my mom for Mother's Day.  Sorry for the picture quality, I forgot to take a pic before giving it to mom, so I took it after I gave it to her.

Inspiration for the card came from a Pin someone posted and the original post was from SplitCoastStampers.
I just loved the image play and how she incorporated the birds.


This is the one I gave to my Mother-in-Law for Mother's Day.  Also forgot to take a picture of this one before giving it to mom.

And my inspiration came from one of my favorite card making blogs Simplicity.  Her blog title says it all; the sheer genius and beauty in such simple cards is truly inspiring.   
And I've really been subscribing to her rule of thirds.  


The Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment