Friday, July 13, 2012


So, I've neglected this blog for over a year.  Terribly sorry to have disappointed anyone, but I'm back! Its been an interesting year.  I've changed positions within the Zoo and am working with the wonderful veterinary staff which I couldn't be happier about.  I've even started the ball rolling on going to Vet Tech school (of which I'm thrilled and terrified all at the same time).  I got the most wonderful birthday gift that I'm absolutely in love with...




Still learning the machine and the software as well, but the community support just can't be beat (instead of being the big bully Provocraft....you should take note and work a little more on your customer service and producing a quality product - just sayin'). Most of my creating has been cardmaking lately. I've been especially addicted to stamping and am starting to get into embossing. I've also decided I'm going to contribute to Operation Write Home. I've really felt a calling to do something for my country and something to support our troops and their families for all the sacrifices they've made. Its also going to help me be more creative and productive in making my cards. So I encourage everyone out there to support our troops, boost their morale and support our country!


Now for my returning FF post
This beautiful Luna Moth was spotted in Bankhead National Forest after eating our picnic lunch on a Birmingham Audubon Society birding trip.  Speaking of BAS and birding.  I've decided to begin posting reports of birds sighted on our trips and possibly a picture or two. (I say possibly because its so darn hard to take pictures when you've got binoculars plastered to your eyes all the time.) So stay tuned!


The Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment