Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Few Cards for OWH



Getting in a few cards before the start of school on Monday.  It'll be my last semester in Tier 1, which means I need to get a job at a small animal clinic before I can start the next semester...which means I'll have 3 jobs! Yikes!  We'll see how that goes.
So I was flipping through my notebook of OWH sketches (PDF) that I printed off and decided to do sketch #193. And notice the lack of feathers...it was hard to not include one.

193 Sketch (Oct 6)

 I've been working hard to use up a Darling Dear by My Minds Eye 6X6 paper pack, so I came up with these two cards.

The heat embossed sentiment is from Paper Smooches Circle of Honor and the enamel dots are from MME "Hello".

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Peaceful Wildflowers and the enamel dots are from MME "Smile".

Thanks for stopping by!


The Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment